You are having a baby! Congratulations! Now, the reality hits you—what the heck am I doing? What if you could bottle the wisdom of all those parents who’ve come before you . . . and mix it with the solid medical advice from an nationally-renowned pediatrician? Baby 411 is the answer! Think of it as the ultimate FAQ for new parents. Inside you’ll learn:
* How to pick a pediatrician with savvy questions to ask and insider tips.
* Sleep. The best way to get your baby to sleep through the night.
* First aid—when to worry, when not . . . and what to do when baby gets sick. No-nonsense, down-to-earth advice you can trust.
* Fussy baby 411. Is it colic? Acid reflux? Or something else? Discover the secrets to soothing a fussy baby.
* Detailed nutrition info with a step-by-step guide for successful breastfeeding, introducing solid food and the ‘‘new and improved’’ formulas. Plus: simple steps to avoid food allergies!
* Is my baby normal? Learn how your baby will grow and develop!
Authors Denise Fields, M.O.M. and Ari Brown, M.D. have been there, done that! Dr. Brown is an official spokesperson for the American Academy of Pediatrics and a trusted source on children’s health care. She’s been featured on NBC’s Today Show and is a medical advisor to Parents Magazine. Denise Fields is the best-selling author of Baby Bargains and has been featured as a parenting expert on Oprah and in the Wall Street Journal. Between them, they have four children, ages 10 to 15.
Baby 411 5e
Available in bookstores nationwide, online at Amazon or via Kindle. Click here to order from Amazon.