Baby Bargains is the bible for baby gear, with detailed ratings and reviews of cribs, strollers, car seats, high chairs and much more.
Here's a quick overview:
Wow! A baby book that actually answers the big question about
having a baby: How am I going to afford all this? With the average cost of a baby topping $7000 for just the first year alone, you need creative solutions and innovative ideas to navigate the consumer maze that confronts all parents-to-be. Baby Bargains is the answer!
Inside, you’ll discover:
• The best WEB SITES that offer the biggest discounts!
• NAME BRAND REVIEWS of car seats, bedding, strollers,high chairs, diapers and more!
• FIVE wastes of money with baby clothes and the best outlet bargains.
• NINE tips to saving money on cribs, plus in-depth reviews of crib brands.
• THE TRUTH ABOUT STROLLERS—and which brands work best in the real world.
• The SEVEN MOST RIDICULOUS BABY PRODUCTS.
• Dozens of safety tips to affordably baby proof your home.
• DETAILED CHARTS that compare brands of cribs, strollers, car seats and more!
About the authors: Authors Denise and Alan Fields are consumer advocates who’ve been featured on Oprah, The Today Show, Good Morning America and Dateline NBC. Their books include the best-selling paperbacks Bridal Bargains, Baby 411 and Toddler 411. Learn more about their books at BabyBargains.com. The Fields live in Boulder, CO with their sons, Ben and Jackson.
Title: Baby Bargains
Current edition: 9th
Available in bookstores nationwide, Amazon and on Kindle.